Friday, 15 November 2013

Audience Research feedback for my magazine proposal presentation(main task)


I did a magazine proposal presentation in front of my media class and it was videoed by my media teacher and I asked different people what they taught about my presentation. This is what they said:

Anita:
What was good about my presentation?
·         Presentation very detailed
·         A variety of fonts for audience to pick the best
·         Confident ,planned magazine

Improvements:
·         Could have faced the audience more
·         Could have spoken louder
·         Engaged with the audience more by asking more questions

Sammah:
What was good about my  presentation?
·         Used Prezi ,background nice
·         Interacted with audience
·         Asked questions, took opinion into account
Improvements:
·         Don’t read off the board too much, look more at audience
         Zak:
What was good about my presentation?
·         Very clear
·         Connecting with audience
·         The presentation is colour-coordinated ,consistent
Improvements:
·         Look at audience more
·         Try not to read what’s actually written ,say it in your own words
Natasha:
·         Used Prezi
·         Layout good

Improvements:
·         Speak louder

Audience Research feedback from my magazine proposal presentation
At first my genre was pop music but then my case studies were hip pop or R&B magazines so I have now changed my genre to R&B
Masthead: I asked the audience’s opinion because I was unsure about what name to use for my magazine. Majority of the audience said I should use INSPIRE for my masthead not ROCKAZ since these were the two names I had come up with but wasn’t sure which one to use. The reason why the audience told me to choose INSPIRE was because they believe it is fun and will be a good name for an R&B since that is now the genre of my music magazine. They didn’t choose ROCKAZ because they said ROCKAZ was more suitable if the genre of my magazine was rock music .I’ve decided to use INSPIRE for the masthead of my magazine and not only because majority of people liked it but I liked it too.

Fonts: I chose three fonts and asked the audience which one they thought will be appropriate for my masthead and a huge number of them said the magneto font because they said it was stylish, bold and clear. I’ve decided to use the Magneto font because I think it’s really stylish and also most people have approved of it.

Layout of whole magazine: Most of them said they liked how I had planned the layout of magazine because it was detailed and said the layout of my music magazine was going to look organised because of the way I had planned it.


Target Audience: Some of the audience said that my target audience was too grown for my genre of music because I said young people from 25 to 27 years but now I’ve reduced it to 18 years to 27 years so that young people from all stages can buy and enjoy my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment