Thursday, 7 November 2013

annotations of using illustrator

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was introduced to Illustrator with the rest of the students by my teacher. First ,I learnt what all the tools on Illustrator were used for so that I will know when or when I shouldn't use them. We did this so that when we are creating the cover of our music magazines we will know  how to use this program and what fonts to use and how to edit them using layers.
 
I learnt how to put strokes on my font and by this I could put strokes of any size on my fonts depending on how thick or thin I wanted my fonts to be. I decided to use 4 or 6 strokes on my font since I was just experimenting and I quite liked the outcome of it.
 
I also put outlines on my text so that I was able to move them individually and together as a group by the direct form tool select or the select tool respectively. I learnt how to use gradients on my text as well to either add a tint to the colour of my font or a shade. I also used effects on my text .I went to the warp effect and used 'squeeze and twist' because I thought it looked good on them.
 
-

No comments:

Post a Comment